“Blood slime” gives this fruity martini a creepy look that’s perfect for Halloween gatherings.
1 ounce vodka
1 ounce peach schnapps
1 ounce sour apple schnapps
1 ounce coconut rum
1 ounce sweet and sour mix
For blood slime:
3 tablespoons corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
1. Mix corn syrup with red food coloring.
2. Dip the rim of martini glass into the mixture, and slowly spin the glass to coat it.
3. Turn the glass upright and the blood will begin to drip slightly. Set aside.
1. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
2. Shake well and pour over ice cubes into slime-rimmed martini glass.