Delightful individual Wolfgang Puck Smoked Salmon Pizza is sure to delight the guests at your Oscar® watch party!
This pizza is created by Andrea Correale, Celebrity Caterer, and Founder and President of Elegant Affairs. For more than 20 years, she produced high-profile events for a variety of stars and musicians.
Wolfgang Puck Salmon Pizza Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 medium mounds of pizza dough of your choice
- 5 ounces Smoked salmon
- 5 tablespoons black caviar
- 7 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chives, diced
- 4 red onion slices, thin
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Put a pizza stone inside.
- Take 2 teaspoons chives and mix into pizza dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough into 4 circles, about 8-10 inches in diameter each.
- On a lightly floured board, place each of the pizzas. Brush top of each with olive oil. Place each pizza onto the pizza stone and bake 10 minutes until golden brown.
- It may take you 2 or 3 turns to do this to all 4 pizzas. Once golden brown, transfer pizza to a plate and spread out 1/4 of the sour cream on each.
- Next, spread one slice of red onion on each, add the pieces of salmon on top, followed by the caviar.
- Sprinkle each pizza with the remaining chives.
Original Article Source: Food Channel