Targaryen Charcuterie is one in a series of recipes created by Andrea Correale, founder and president of Elegant Affairs. These recipes are designed to take your “Game of Thrones” final season watch party all the way to the Iron Throne. Find cocktails and other appetizer recipes here.
- 12 jarred piquant peppers
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil, from the jarred peppers
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 Using a medium size bowl, mix together the cream cheese and ricotta cheese until thoroughly combined.
- 2 Add in the oil and again, thoroughly mix together until smooth and creamy.
- 3 Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Mix together and taste. Add more if necessary.
- 4 One by one, fill each pepper with the cheese mixture. Serve and enjoy!