Bite-size, bursting with flavor and oh-so-elegant, you’ll be the sweetheart of your party with these Strawberry Shortcake Spoons.
Strawberry Shortcake Biscuit Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart strawberries, cut in wedges
- As desired fresh whipped cream
- Mix all ingredients except strawberries and whipped cream until soft dough forms.
- Spread in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2-inch or a round pan, 8×1-1/2 inches.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Cut out in quarter size rounds.
- Split each piece horizontally.
- Place a few drops of strawberry juice from prepared strawberries in spoon. Top with a strawberry wedge, top with a biscuit round, add a small dollop of whipped cream, and repeat. Top off with a tiny piece of mint.
- Finish with whipped cream.
You Might Also Like These Desert Recipes :