Recipe of Berry Parfait With Whipped Cream
Fresh berries and fresh whipped cream, make these Berries Parfait Desserts.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
INGREDIENTS For Berries Parfait :
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups fresh blackberries or raspberries
- 8-inch red velvet cake
- Bake a red velvet cake in an 8-inch pan, using your favorite recipe, and let it cool.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat on a medium-high speed until creamy.
- Add in the heavy cream and mix at low speed, until the mixture has a pudding-like consistency.
- Line the bottom of your glasses or dessert cups with cake and a layer of cream. Add another layer of cake, followed by another layer of cream, then add in a layer of berries.
- Repeat these layers until you fill your glass or dessert cup.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, and garnish each serving with a cookie or pastry of your choice.