Make a delectable adult milkshake mixing fall’s top flavors with a few shots of bourbon.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream or half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup graham-cracker crumbs
- 2-3 ounces bourbon
- pinch of cinnamon
- frosting and sprinkles, for rim
- whipped cream (optional)
1: Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until combined.
2: Rim glasses with a light coating of frosting then dip in sprinkles.
3: Pour milkshake in a glass and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
4: Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Makes two milkshakes.