1 box beignet mix
4 cups whole milk
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup brewed coffee
1. Make beignets according to the box and set aside.
2. Grease a small baking pan and tear the beignets into pieces.
3. Scatter the pieces in the pan and make sure all areas are covered.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, coffee and sugar until combined.
5. Pour over the beignet pieces and press down to make sure it’s all covered.
6. Cover and let sit overnight.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
8. Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes until set.